Child Protection & Safeguarding
Chertsey Bowls Club fully accepts its legal and moral obligation to exercise its duty of care and to protect all children and vulnerable adults participating in its activities and to safeguard their welfare.
We are committed to do this by acknowledging that:
We shall use our best endeavours to ensure that:
- The welfare of the individual is paramount;
- Each individual irrespective of age, gender, religion, race or disability has the right to protection from abuse;
- Each individual has a right to be safe, and to be treated with respect and dignity.
- All allegations of abuse are taken seriously;
- The response to them is swift and appropriate;
- The effectiveness of our policy is reviewed annually;
- A reasonable person shall be appointed annually as Child Protection Officer to whom members can address any concerns.
Our Child Protection/Safeguarding Officer is: PETER LYNN.
He can be contacted via email: Chertseybowlingclub@mail.com