The 3 Cs :- CONCENTRATION - CONSISTENCY - CONFIDENCE
>> Position of bowl in your hand. Is the bowl's running surface in line with your arm and pointing towards the line you wish
your bowl to travel? Does your grip feel comfortable?
>> Are your feet, shoulders and head facing the intended bowl-line at the time of delivery?
>> Balance - Are your feet positioned comfortably and not too close together?
- Do you need to place non-bowling hand on your knee of your forward leg to remain balanced?
- Step forward - not too long?
- Are you staying down for 2 or 3 seconds, still focusing, after delivering the bowl?
>> Smooth release of bowl:
- Are you bending your back knee low enough?
- Are you using an even pendulum action (back-swing important) and a good follow-through?